With no exceptions, all material on this site is presented for free, made available for educational purposes
Articles by category
Click on the link to only display articles related to each category. Some articles are address multiple categories.
- Computer security (20)
- Payment cards (2)
- Technology & business (26)
- WordPress (10)
Click one of the links above for all articles
- Future of malware – December 2022“The future of malware” is a trigger for most of us in computer security. Most cyber professionals have an idea of what they think malware looks like in the next few years, but truly few of us write about it or document it in a formal way. In 2013, I presented on the “future of […]
- Link checkersThe user experience is paramount to revisits. Dead links are frustrating for users, and reduces that “first” (or second!)_ impression. This article provides a few dead link checkers to validate a site’s internal and outbound links.
- “Break glass” emergency privileged accessBreak glass access is a required component of business recovery. It should only be used in emergency situations.
- Link tracking – who clicked my link?Looking to track who clicked your links, and when? This article will help!
- Where to find “free use licensed” photos and videosFinding the perfect image is always a chore. Finding the perfect “freely licensed” image is a double chore! This article is here to help you.
- Restricting outbound firewall rules in operational environmentsReconfiguring firewalls in operational environments potentially breaks things. This article helps to develop a plan for implementing change.