With no exceptions, all material on this site is presented for free, made available for educational purposes
Articles by category
Click on the link to only display articles related to each category. Some articles are address multiple categories.
Click one of the links above for all articles
- Watering Hole attack: Cybercriminals subvert your most vulnerable favorite websitesA watering hole attack is a type of cyberattack in which the attacker targets a website or online service that is known to be frequented by the victim’s target audience. The attacker then compromises the website or service and injects malicious code into it. When the victim visits the website or uses the service, they are infected with malware.
- How to secure FDA approved medical devices from hackersMedical devices present a unique cyber challenge for hospitals. Read these guidelines before deploying them to the hospital enterprise network
- The best free video editors for vlogging, YouTube, and more!Are you searching for a video editor? If so, this page is for you! OpenShot Video Editor, Kdenlive, YouTube Video Maker…
- HostMantis WordPress web hosting review – Excellent A1!This is a review of HostMantis, a web hosting company that has been providing reliable and affordable hosting services since 2014. They offer a range of hosting solutions, including shared hosting, reseller hosting, VPS hosting, and dedicated servers.
- Unveiling the Top Free Internet Faxing ProvidersFree internet fax options allow you to send and receive faxes over the internet without the need for a fax machine or a dedicated phone line. These services are often referred to as “online fax services” or “virtual fax services.”
- Unmasking The Future Of Malware with ChatGPT: A Comprehensive Analysis And Expert Commentary On The Evolving Threat Landscape“The future of malware” is a trigger for most of us in computer security. Most cyber professionals have an idea of what they think malware looks like in the next few years, but truly few of us write about it or document it in a formal way. In 2013, I presented on the “future of … Read more