These articles are available for your review — some are technical, some are educational, and some are just, well, articles on something that I found interesting.
What does free mean? It means I ask that you also provide this information to others for free. Of course I would appreciate any citations you could offer back to me.
Sorted by Category, reverse date
Tips and Short Articles
Sorted by Title
- A few thoughts as you start or continue your business[Business]
- Business Continuity and Resiliency Planning[A-Whitepapers, Business, Computer Security, Technology]
- Cinnamon rolls[Recipes]
- Computer Security Incident Response[Computer Security, Technology]
- Disable mouse wakeup[Tips and Short Articles]
- Fluffy buttermilk pancakes[Recipes]
- Goodbye Landline Phone - get rid of the local exchange[A-Whitepapers]
- Information Warefare and the software developer[Computer Security, Technology]
- Neiman Marcus Chocolate Chip Cookie[Recipes]
- Phish for fun and profit[Computer Security, Technology]
- Phone power button bootlooper[Technology, Tips and Short Articles]
- Registering a domain[A-Whitepapers, Business, Technology, Tips and Short Articles]
- Safeguarding your computer - computer security[Computer Security, Technology]
- Sailing Vessel Mystiko[A-Whitepapers, Sailing, Tips and Short Articles]
- Search Engine Optimization[A-Whitepapers, Business, Technology]
- Take ownership of a file in Windows[Tips and Short Articles]
- Using Artificial Intelligence to create predictive systems[A-Whitepapers]
- Websites - time to make a web presence![Business, Technology]
- Wordpress Plugins[Tips and Short Articles]
- Wordpress: Redirect site to subdirectory[Tips and Short Articles]
- Zero day, 0day, ohday, oh my![Computer Security, Technology]
These documents are for informational purposes only. Neither Mark Satterfield nor anyone associated with Mark Satterfield make warranties (neither expressed, implied, nor statutory) as to the suitability of the information in these documents.
These documents are provided “as is”. Information and views expressed or implied in these documents may change without notice. You bear all associated risks.
Everything on this site is protected by The MIT License (MIT)
The MIT License (MIT)
Copyright (c) 2014 Mark Satterfield
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files (the “Software”), to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.